You have no items in your shopping cart.

Side Jobs to Earn Extra Money in 2022

Side Jobs to Earn Extra Money in 2022

Everybody wants a little extra cash but not a lot of people are willing to do what it takes. We all spend money on things that we might think are important for the moment, whether it’s a $6 cup of coffee every morning, a $.99 app, $20 a month gym membership that we never go to, ordering food on an app, purchasing a lottery ticket every week or month, etc. These are all things that we may spend money on daily, weekly, or monthly that we take for granted. Eventually all these things add up. If we were just to add up what $6 a day on a cup of coffee or latte would be in 365 days, we would have $2,190 at the end of the year.

Today I don’t only want to touch on creative ways that you can make extra money with either having a side job or a side hustle, but I also want to touch on how important it is to scrutinize what you waste your money on. Look at what it’s costing you over a 12-month period. If something is $.99, we might typically think that it’s under a dollar so it’s not a big deal but if you’re spending that amount of money every single day on multiple things all those things add up. Whether you were wanting to make extra money to pay off credit card debt, a student loan, or save up for a down payment on an investment property, managing your finances is extremely important.

Building Wealth Club

This goes back to understanding assets and liabilities. An asset is something that might cost you money initially, but it will also make you money in the long run. A liability is something that costs you money, and brings no money in. Everybody wants to be rich but not a lot of people understand what it takes. People that run successful businesses or have a great portfolio are that way because they have sacrificed time and money to get to where they are. I’ve known some people that have stopped eating out twice a week and just taking the money that they would have spent, put it in a savings account. You wouldn’t believe how much money they had at the end of the year. Again, it just goes back to all the little things that you do on a daily basis that you may take for granted, but at the end of 12 months adds up to be a sizeable chunk of money.

Now let’s talk about some of the things that you can do as a side job to make extra money.

• Dog Walker
  • House Cleaner
  • Teaching a second language
  • Mow Lawn’s
  • Babysit
  • Uber driver
  • Uber eats driver
  • Insta Cart personal shopper
  • Pet Sitter
  • Sell used items online with Postmark/ Facebook Market place/Offer up
  • Help people move
  • Rent out your car
  • Depending on your situation rent a room to a traveling nurse or student.
  • Become an online tutor
  • Become a real estate wholesaler
  • Get paid for your opinion
  • Freelance Writer
  • Freelance photographer
  • Make handmade items and sell online
  • Wrap advertise your car
  • Rent out your RV
  • Professional line stander for concerts and theaters
Building Wealth Club

In conclusion, you don’t have to make huge changes to your entire life to save money. There are all sorts of ways to save money right in front of you with just a little extra effort or no effort at all.

Many of us get stuck trying to avoid the obvious, like buying a coffee every day, or eating out three times a week, or buying apps we don’t need. You may have been stuck in that rut for many years, Fortunately, you don’t have to change everything all at once, just try to incorporate one or two changes into your routine and see how much you have saved at the end of the year.

Areas of Review

Takeaway

Big picture takeaway points

1. Look at your spending and see what you can do without.
  2. Saving a few dollars here and there can add up.
  3. Remember what you're working towards.

Reflection

Self-reflection questions to think more about the content

1. What are my goals and why am I on this path?
  2. Have I looked at my plan every day and guaranteed I’m on the right path?
  3. What are some minor changes I can make right now?

Join Legacy’s Building Wealth Club today and continue your journey. Let our education and experience lead the way!

Legacy Wealth Club